Sunday, January 11, 2009

Preparation=The Harder I work the Luckier I get

Throughtout the year I will be posting new ideas and notes that I acquire through my journey in football coaching.

I am currently reading John T. Reed's book on the Contrarian Offense. The book examines a number of nuisances of the game of football. The author suggest that a football coach need to examine new and different components of the game and break away from the status quo of the game.

In addition I am also reading John T. Reed's book on Clock Management. I highly suggest this book for anyone who wants learn more about managing their time in the game of football more effictively and efficiently. The book gives numerous scenarios and outcomes of games and how effective clock management could of been employed to change outcome of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment